Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Back!!

I am finally getting back to NORMAL life from a Fun-Busy-Crazy month!! I have had SOOOO much fun spending extra time with my husband and kids over the Holiday break!  We attended MANY family parties, watched a few movies, LOTS of playing in the snow and even more playing with NEW christmas toys.  I do LOVE being a mom!!  I have also been working on my new photography blog (hopefully it will be up soon!), playing with new equipment (I got a MAC for christmas and I am excited and a little scared to make the change!), purchasing new backgrounds and props for my "studio", adding to my list of wants (why has Nikon not released the new D700s yet??!!) and working on LOTS more fun an exciting things in the world of photography!!

I hope you all had a GREAT Holiday Season and that you are as excited for the NEW YEAR as I am!! 

I am leaving you with a few out-takes from our Family Christmas Card . . .















2 comments:

Brittney Hale January 18, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

how cute!!! ya nothen beats being a mom!!! sounds like you are really keeping busy... and baby on the way, congrats- so awesome!

Karenin Jaar Robison January 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

i love my imac!! you will too! i promise....